Feet up


Phew what a day, we were on the go for most of it... Maisie was such a treasure, she just put up with her Mum and her Nan taking her in then out of the car. I did find time to post off a custom order for three felt pictures. Two you have seen, the White Heart and the Owl Family on two branches. Well I finished the third and final picture last night and sent them all off to their new home in Western Australia.
So I have my feet up..... not for long though as an order for two mobiles for American twins came through this evening.

If you want further information on custom orders like the above picture, please email me on riamaudsley@hotmail.com.


xx Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Felt Llama & Cactus Christmas Ornament Pattern

How cute are these two! ​ Miss llama is all ruddy cheeked after delivering all her Christmas gifts.  Luckily she has her wee cactus sid...