Owl Mobile

I had such a late night last night... 12 midnight I got to bed, which is late for the mother of a 4 month old. I was not living it up though, no, I was tackling my newest creation... Meet my Rainbow Owl Family.



I had all sorts of fun trying to sew the owls onto the branch so it looked like they were straddling it. I finally got there and am quite pleased with the results.

I love how Mum and Baby owl are cuddling up and Dad is looking on fondly, ahhh.

I just have one dilemma... do I give them feet... what do you think? Would love you feedback!

Nice early night tonight I think, enjoy the rest of your weekend xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Felt Llama & Cactus Christmas Ornament Pattern

How cute are these two! ​ Miss llama is all ruddy cheeked after delivering all her Christmas gifts.  Luckily she has her wee cactus sid...